Click here Pre-Junvenile|Juvenile: BorealisJuvenile.pdf
Click here Pre-Novice: BorealisPreNovice.pdf
Welcome to ASC BOREALIS Synchro Team
Synchronized skating, or “synchro” is a specialized discipline of skating involving groups of eight or more skaters performing various group formations and maneuvers. The objective is for the team to perform as one unit executing circles, blocks, lines, wheels and intersections in unison to the music, while demonstrating quality edges, power and flow.
- In order to register for this program the skater must be a registered 2018-2019 Skate Canada member
- Skater must have passed a minimum CanSkate Badge Level 4
- Skater must be enrolled in at least 1 lesson/week on a regular skating session (season) with their home club
- This is a TEAM sport, it is important that all skaters show up to all practices in order to learn new skills, elements, and formations
- As this is a TEAM sport and the skaters are learning together, late registrations will require Synchro Coach approval
BEGINNER I | ELEMENTARY
Skater Ages: 7 to 10 | 12 to 15 (two teams)
Coach: Doreen Watson
- Friday, March 29, 2019, 6:10PM - 7:15PM | *Cost: $25.00
- Friday, April 5, 2019, 6:10PM - 7:15PM | *Cost: $25.00
- Friday, April 12, 2019, 6:10PM - 7:15PM | *Cost: $25.00
*Cost is $25.00/Try-Out OR $60.00 for all 3 Try-Out dates (each skater must sign-in and pay at the club office)
REGISTRATION TIME: 5:30pm at the Aurora Skating Club Office
IMPORTANT: Skaters must be 2018-2019 registered members of Skate Canada, non Aurora Skating Club members must bring their Skate Canada #.
Please Note: All skaters will be tyring-out on the same ice. The coach will be creating the teams based on age and skill level.
Team placement offers will be sent out via email by April 30th, 2019.